What are cookies?
Cookies are small text file stored on your computer or mobile device when visiting our website.
Are all cookies the same?
Cookie can be classified as it follows.
• Session cookies. These cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser.
• Persistent cookies. These cookies remain on your device until they expire (in terms of minutes, days or years since the cookie creation/update).
• Third-Party cookies. These cookies are stored on behalf of third parties.
Cookies can be managed and deleted by setting your browser. However, this may prevent you from properly use certain features on our website. For more information please visitaboutcookies.org orallaboutcookies.org
How to manage cookies using our website To give you the best experience on the cookie management side, we classify cookies of this website in four categories, based on their purpose: essential, comfort, performance, advertising. You can enable and disable directly from this website each of the above cookie category (with the only ecception of essential cookies, which are strictly necessary). In case of Third-Party cookies, this website will not use them after disabling (we cannot delete them).
• Essential:These cookies are essential for websites and their features to work properly.E.g.: authentication cookies.
• Comfort:These cookies enable us to improve comfort and usability of websites and to provide various features. E.g.: comfort cookies can be used to store search results, language, character dimensions.
• Performance: These cookies collect information about how you use websites. Performance cookies help us, for example, to identify especially popular areas of our website. In this way, we can adapt the content of our websites more specifically to your needs and thereby improve what we offer you.
• Advertising:These cookies are used to send advertising and promotional information that is relevant to you, e.g. based on the web pages you visited.
Ho to disable them: More info are available at: http://www.cookiepedia.co.uk/index.php?title=How_to_Manage_Cookies
|Technical||Essential||EuDirecta technical cookie|
Your privacy is important to EuDirecta. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that EuDirecta collects, and the ways in which EuDirecta uses that personal information. Credit This document was created using a Contractology template available at:Freenet Law
Personal information collection EuDirecta may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website;
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
• information about transactions carried out over this website;
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services;
• any other information that you send to EuDirecta.
Using personal information EuDirecta may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalize the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services;
• publish information about you on the website;
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send to you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you;
• send you marketing communications.